Support the show, consider donating:
BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ( )
BCC: 1M4dvWxjL5N9WniNtatKtxW7RcGV73TQTd ( )
ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 ( )
It's that time of year again, Devcon time! Just as the conference was wrapping up, we sat down at the Prague Congress Center for a Devcon4 recap. Join Brian, Friederike, Sebastien, and a surprise guest host as we share our thoughts on the event, and how the Ethereum ecosystem has evolved since we last met in Cancun.
Topics discussed in this episode:
– Devcon4 compared to Devcon3
– Changes to the Ethereum Foundation management
– Serenity (Ethereum 2.0) roadmap
– The shift from HODL to BUIDL
– The apparent departure of ICOs from the landscape
– The growth of grant programs
– Brian's talk at the Generalized Mining panel
– This year's emphasis on security
– Web3 Summit in Berlin the previous week
Links mentioned in this episode:
– Devcon4 website:
– Devcon3 recap episode from Cancun:
– Toptal: Simplify your hiring process & access the best blockchain talent – Get a $1,000 credit on your first hire –
– Azure: Deploy enterprise-ready consortium blockchain networks that scale in just a few clicks –
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture, Meher Roy & Sunny Aggarwal.