Support the show, consider donating:
BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ( )
ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 ( )
Over the past year, cryptoassets have exploded in popularity. From a mere $18bn at the start of 2017, the aggregate market cap of all cryptoassets recently reached $820bn as interest in Bitcoin and its cousins went mainstream. Jack Tatar and Chris Burniske joined us to discuss their new book 'Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond'. It is one of the first systematic views on cryptoassets from a mainstream investor's perspective.
Topics discussed in this episode:
– How Jack and Chris originally became interested in Bitcoin and cryptoassets
– Why the term cryptoassets is a good umbrella term for the different kinds of tokens
– The different categories of cryptoassets: Cryptocurrencies, cryptocommodities and cryptotokens
– How cryptoassets fit into an overall investment portfolio
– How to value cryptoassets
– Whether we are in a cryptoasset bubble and expectations for the future
Links mentioned in this episode:
– Cryptoassets on Amazon:
– Cryptoassets – Book Website:
– Cryptoasset Valuations – Chris Burniske – Medium:
– Why I like the term, “Cryptoassets” – Chris Burniske – Medium:
– The Crypto J-Curve – Chris Burniske – Medium:
– Bitcoins are the best investment in my retirement account – MarketWatch:
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture & Meher Roy.