Check out the show notes and links here:
If you want to make better trading and investing decisions, then you first need to understand the REAL driving forces that cause prices to go up and down.
This applies to everyone from stock market day traders, cryptocurrency swing traders, and long-term investors in ANY asset class.
There are a lot of misconceptions about what moves markets, so in this episode, I'm also going to bust some common myths that cause people to make expensive mistakes.
In this episode you'll learn:
The different market segments 1:03
Two types of markets 2:03
Who are the main market participants? 3:23
What drives prices up and down? 4:22
What is the "greater fool theory"? 5:23
Myth #1 – More buyers than sellers 6:25
What are price charts, really? 8:20
Myth #2 – Technical analysis tells you what will happen next 10:27
3 types of market movement 11:26
Questions to help anticipate market moves 15:33
Final tips 19:36
Question of the day 21:01
Links & resources:
* The Black Swan – My favorite book about probabilities in the markets:
* My free bitcoin basics course – learn how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies:
* My two favorite trading platforms –
Connect with Chris:
– Grab my free bitcoin trading basics course here:
– Join my Bitcoin mentoring program:
– Check out my personal blog:
– Learn valuable skills from expert mentors:
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase:
– I'm not a financial advisor, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me.
– Trading and investing is risky! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life. market price