Check out my prior video, "Why Market Prices REALLY go up and down" –
The most common question I get from people goes a little something like this…
“Chris, what do you think bitcoin’s price will do next?”
That got me thinking about the mental models we use to try and predict the prices of financial markets…
And how most people go about it the completely wrong way!
So in today’s video, I’m going to talk about the 5-step process I use to “predict” markets.
In today's episode, you'll learn:
Are market predictions really reliable?
Why most people think about market predictions the wrong way
The 5 steps pros use to anticipate what markets will do next
Case study – how we traded the most recent bitcoin breakout
Which market orders can help you when trading markets that are open 24/7?
Why you should stop guessing and start planning
Join our wealth building community for investors and entrepreneurs:
Connect with Chris:
Check out my personal blog:
Learn valuable skills from mentors:
– Best charting platforms: &
– Free Bitcoin basics course:
– Crypto trader & investor community:
– List of cryptocurrencies:
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase:
– I'm not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info:
– Trading and investing are risky! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.
– Read the full disclaimer here: