Over the past several months, the idea of security tokens has been growing momentum in the crypto community…
So in this episode, we're going to define what security tokens are, how to launch an STO, and why I think most assets will be tokenized and traded via security tokens exchanges.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– The evolution of crypto-assets 1:24
– The shift from utility tokens to security tokens 2:44
– What exactly are security tokens, really? 4:13
– Benefits of security tokens for investors 5:33
– Benefits of security tokens for entrepreneurs 7:32
– Potential downsides of STO's 9:30
– The key players in STO's 11:31
– Regulatory considerations 13:14
– What is Reg D? 13:39
– What is Reg A+? 14:54
– What is Reg CF? 15:45
– Examples of initial issuance companies and platforms 17:14
– 3 ways to profit with STO's 19:22
– Example of a security token exchange 20:48
– My opinions and predictions about STO's and the future of tokenized assets 22:14
– Question of the day 29:33
Connect with Chris:
– Grab my free bitcoin trading basics course here:
– Join my Bitcoin mentoring program:
– Check out my personal blog:
– Learn valuable skills from expert mentors:
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase:
– I'm not a financial advisor, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me.
– Trading and investing is risky! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.