I recently got back from the Cayman Islands where we hosted crypto investors, traders, and entrepreneurs from about 20 countries…
And it was really awesome for me to see how the new crypto-economy has helped people make life-changing amounts of money.
So far this year, crypto has been consolidating in the 5th phase of the crypto market cycle for the past 6+ months…
Which means I've been very conservative trading cryptocurrencies, and have been spending a lot of time researching other investment opportunities until we go into the next crypto bull market.
Last year I posted a video trying to help people prepare for the coming crypto bear market.
It was mind-blowing to see how many comments I got saying things like, "You don't know what you're talking about. Bitcoin's price is going to keep climbing forever."
Once I started to see irrational exuberance in a market, I had even more confidence a top was near.
That was the EXACT same mentality I saw in 2013 when bitcoin went from ~$100 to over $1,000 in a few weeks.
So in today's episode, I'm going to show you how I'm investing right now, what markets I'm trading, and which investment opportunities I'm most interested in… TODAY.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– When do I trade to accumulate bitcoin vs. when do I trade to accumulate fiat currency?
– How to know when to push the gas (maximize opportunities) and when to pull back (focus on preserving capital)
– Why this extended crypto bear market doesn't surprise me (and what I'm waiting for next)
– The different markets I'm investing in right now
– Why I'm buying stocks at all-time highs
– How I'm preparing myself in case we see a global recession
– Why I lose money on real estate deals I try to manage myself
– How I'm leveraging people smarter than me to help grow my wealth
– The future of my YouTube channel
Connect with Chris:
– Grab my free bitcoin trading basics course here:
– Join my Bitcoin mentoring program:
– Check out my personal blog:
– Learn valuable skills from expert mentors:
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase:
– I'm not a financial advisor, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me.
– Trading and investing is risky! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.