Over the past few years, world-changing amounts of capital have been flowing into cryptocurrencies…
And that's attracted a lot of scammers.
So, today I'm reviewing the most common crypto scams so you can avoid them and learn how to invest the right way.
In this episode you'll learn:
– How pump-and-dumps work and why you should avoid them like the plague
– Why some marketers and influencers get paid to promote new ICO's (and why I don't accept money to promote coins)
– How to identify a Ponzi scheme from a mile away
– Profile jacking: How scammers are impersonating crypto influencers
– Why trading and investing only with "risk capital" will help you make better decisions over the long-run
– How to create your own trading plan, and why you shouldn't blindly follow someone's trade alerts
– Why playing the LONG GAME in crypto will serve you much better than chasing hype
Connect with Chris:
Make sure to subscribe to ChrisDunnTV so you don't miss any of the future videos:
Check out my personal blog:
Learn valuable skills from expert mentors:
List of cryptocurrencies:
Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase:
– I'm not a financial advisor, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me.
– Trading and investing is risky! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.