Support the show, consider donating:
BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ( )
ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 ( )
Chaincode Labs Founder Alex Morcos joined us to discuss his journey, the role of the company in Bitcoin's development and the views that drive his work.
Topics discussed in this episode:
– Alex's background in high frequency trading as a founder of Hudson River Trading
– How Alex first learned about Bitcoin
– The vision of Chaincode Labs
– Why Bitcoin represents our only chance of creating digital gold
– Why Bitcoin's resistance to change is one of its core features
– Why the NYA & SegWit2x approach was misguided
– How getting consensus around a hard fork blocksize increase could work
– Why Alex is not excited about the efforts to use blockchains in banks
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture & Meher Roy.